lundi 4 juillet 2016

Recon time

Time for a recon.

Let's start with Google:


The first two best reading so far:
  • FPV Racing (link)
  • Best Drone for the Job (link)
    • Specially this buying/starting guide (link)
I went on web stores like www.helipal.com and www.hobbyking.com, selected the perfect bundle and was about ready to put 1800$ CND directly on my credit card, and suddenly....


So I changed my strategy, went to a local store and speak with a technician (who happens to be a flight instructor too).  He said exactly what the previous sites said, start with this:



And learn the basics.  My reaction?


Then the guy smiled and say "Come with me".  he made me try a flight simulator on a PC.



Within 2 minutes, I crashed 17 times.


I felt like....



Ok, lesson learned.

I got out with a copy of the fracking simulator.  Will start with the basics...



Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire